Orange County, Los Angeles
Contribute to smooth operational implementation of projects by leading, while working within a Family-type Team environment – for the installation of Low-voltage systems in residential projects.
Based on experience and skillset
Excellent benefits package
• Ability to take “ownership” of assigned projects and work closely with customers as well as the Prime ECS support staff.
• Computer skills including Microsoft office.
• Knowledge of IT networks based on A/V industry standards.
• Knowledge of large scale distributed AV systems and the ability to activate and troubleshoot such systems.
• Knowledge of control systems and the ability to activate and troubleshoot such systems.
• Knowledge of centralized lighting control systems and the ability to activate and troubleshoot such systems.
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of Responsibility, Dependability, Communication, Decision making, Problem solving, Teamwork and Work Ethic.
• Previous experience in the Custom Home A/V industry preferred.
• Ability to pass a background check and able to legally work in the US Valid drivers license and clear DMV record.
Click here to apply.