Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area
Design, develop and document Project scopes and details, while working within a Family-type Team environment – for Low-voltage systems in residential projects. This includes utilizing Microsoft office, CAD drawing programs, and Web based equipment specification software to create the entire package.
Based on experience and skillset
Excellent benefits package
• Ability to take “ownership” of assigned projects and work closely with the Prime ECS support staff.
• Being detail oriented, or having the ability to focus intently.
• Strong personal drive and desire to excel.
• Ability to demonstrate high level of Responsibility, Dependability, Communication, Teamwork and Work Ethic.
• Previous experience in the Custom Home A/V industry preferred.
• Ability to pass a background check and able to legally work in the US Valid drivers license and clear DMV record.
Click here to apply.