Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego
Contribute to smooth operational implementation of projects by utilizing your skills, while working within a Family-type Team environment – for the installation of Low-voltage systems in residential projects.
Based on experience and skillset
Excellent benefits package
• Knowledge and understanding of wire differentiation, connectors, connections and splicing.
• Ability to execute prewire, trim and finish phases in a new construction home – with supervision.
• Proficiency with hand and power tools.
• Ability to read blueprints and line diagrams.
• Must practice sound wire management skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of general construction methods and how they apply to the A/V industry.
• Computer skills including Microsoft office.
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of Responsibility, Dependability, Communication, Decision making, Problem solving, Teamwork and Work Ethic.
• Previous experience in the Custom Home A/V industry preferred.
• Ability to pass a background check and able to legally work in the US Valid drivers license and clear DMV record.
Click here to apply.